TERMS AND CONDITION
These terms and conditions apply whether you access the website direct or via one of our apps.
The term ‘Glass Hardware Australia Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6/4 Stockyard Place, West Gosford, NSW, 2250. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made since your previous use. Your continued use of the website following any change will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions attempts to exclude or purports to exclude or limit liability arising under the Australian Consumer Law in respect of the breach of a consumer guarantee or otherwise to the extent that the exclusion or limitation of such liability is not permitted, whether in relation to your reliance on information contained on the website or in relation to the quality or performance of materials found or offered on the website. In such circumstances, and only where permitted, our liability is limited: (a) in the case of goods, to the resupply or the cost of resupply of the goods, and (b) in relation to services, to the resupply of the services or the cost of resupplying the services.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the terms and conditions will not be affected and all other clauses remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Last Updated 12/4/23